[Tails-ux] Ticket triaging session: you can help

Author: u
Subject: [Tails-ux] Ticket triaging session: you can help
Hi!

starting on March 4th, I'll be triaging tickets on Redmine for a week.
If you can, please go through your tickets before this date and try to

- add all relevant metadata (are you working on it: mark in progress,
are you blocked: write a comment with details, are you waiting for
review: mark ready for QA etc.)

- unassign yourself from those that you don't want to work on anymore

- close tickets that are done

Don't hesitate to ask here or in private for clarification if you don't
know what to do with a ticket, or just leave them as they are → I'll go
through all of them one by one in March anyway.

Cheers,
u.