Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
emma peel:
> Alireza Hayati:
>> Hey, I can translate/write monthly reports in Persian. You can send me
>> links or report files/texts.
>
> Hello!
>
> Thanks for your offer! We need a lot of help with the Persian translations!
>
> You can translate our website on our translation platform, and the reports are part of that:

Actually, the reports themselves are not translatable because we think
that the translators' time is better spent on more important pages.

For example, you could start by translating the installation
instructions which are not translated at all in Persian:

https://tails.boum.org/install/win/usb-overview/index.fa.html
https://tails.boum.org/install/mac/usb-overview/index.fa.html
https://tails.boum.org/install/linux/usb-overview/index.fa.html

--