[Tails-testers] Mac LapTop

Author: tasmanischer Teufel
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Mac LapTop

Hello, Tails-team
Since a few years i'm working only with tails
and I find ,you're doing a very good job.
Thanks to you the internet is much more secure.

My problem is, one year ago I bought a new lap top.
Since then Ican't use Tails anymore. The keyboad and the mouse (
incl.sound) doesn't work anymore.
For a long time ,I hoped that you could solve this problem.
I know that you are improving the software all the time.
Till today, a lot of problems were solved, but not mine.
I feel very insecure while surfing with the official apple software.

I want to ask you very kind to solve my problem as soon as possible.
You know since a longer time about this problem,
it's even mentiont on your website.

My LapTop is:

   Modellname:                    MacBook Pro
   Modell-Identifizierung:    MacBookPro14,2
   Prozessortyp:                    Intel Core i5
   Prozessorgeschwindigkeit:    3.1 GHz
   Anzahl der Prozessoren:    1
   Gesamtanzahl der Kerne:    2
   L2-Cache (pro Kern):            256 KB
   L3-Cache:                    4 MB
   Speicher:                    8 GB
   Boot-ROM-Version:            184.0.0.0.0
   SMC-Version (System):            2.44f1
   Seriennummer (System):    C02VG34GHV2M
   Hardware-UUID:            1E1C8873-C28E-533B-B914-003A46350548
   OS:                           macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2

Please help me, as I spend a lot of money for my lap top and I want to
use it.

I thank you in advance for your efforts

Mauro