[Tails-testers] USB Image test report

Author: Mark Pritchard
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] USB Image test report
Initial tests: USB Image download and flash to USB

Downloaded (
http://dl.amnesia.boum.org/tails/alpha/tails-amd64-feature_15292-usb-image~beta1.img)
using
Windows 10
Google Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Etcher V1.4.4

USB Devices tested
Sandisk USB 3 32 GB
Sandisk MicroSD 8GB installed into Sandisk MicroSD to USB adapter.

Booted Desktop: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Rev 1.xx with AMD FX
-8120 Eight-Core

Booted Laptop: Alienware M14xR2 A10 with Intel Core I7-3630QM

Both USB devices booted normally in both systems. Tails desktop loaded.
Networking came up. Keyboard and Mouse up. Normal operations.

I like this method of preparing the USB Key. Please continue development of
this project.

Mark Pritchard