[Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.12

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.12
Hi,

I'll be the release manager for Tails 3.12, which is a major release scheduled for 2019-01-29. Here is the release schedule:

* 2019-01-18:
  - Feature Freeze: All feature branches targeting Tails 3.12 should
    be merged into the `devel` branch by noon, CET.
  - Build and upload Tails 3.12~rc1.

* 2019-01-19:
- Test Tails 3.12~rc1.
- Release Tails 3.12~rc1.

* 2019-01-28:
  - All branches targeting Tails 3.12 *must* be merged into the
    `testing` branch by noon, CET.
  - Build and upload Tails 3.12 ISO image and IUKs.

* 2019-01-29:
- Test Tails 3.12.
- Release Tails 3.12.

Testers, please let me know if you are available on:

* 2019-01-19, to test Tails 3.12~rc1.

* 2019-01-29, to test Tails 3.12 (final).

In case you are eager to get started, note that the images most likely will be made available during the evenings before the above dates, as usual.

Cheers!