[Tails-testers] First run USB image

Author: -
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] First run USB image
Dear Tails,

Thank you very much for developing the USB images. It makes using Tails much simpeler on a Mac. I will definitely double my donation this year to help support the good work.

It runs fantastic on my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), I am also using the persistent storage. I am really happy with it. I will keep testing in more detail.

Unfortunately, the USB won't boot on my MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports). Right after selecting 'EFI Boot' during start-up, the system “hangs”. It would be great if this could be solved in the (near) future, because many people use 2017 MacBooks nowadays, rather than the 2015 models. I use a 128GB SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 stick.

If you need to receive more details, please ask.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Erik