[Tails-dev] new public Tails mirror (Hungary)

Author: Peter Makk
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] new public Tails mirror (Hungary)
Dear Tails Developers,

This is Peter Makk from Hungary.

I would like to inform You that I have started a new public Tails mirror .

Rsyncing from mirrors.rsync.tails.boum.org::amnesia-archive every hour.

_Mirror details:_

mirror's operator:
Quantum Mirror

URL of the mirror's operator:
https://quantum-mirror.hu

The base URLs to the "tails" directory:

*http://tails.quantum-mirror.hu/*
or
*https://tails.quantum-mirror.hu/*

http://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/tails
or
https://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/tails

The name and contact address of the mirror operator:

Peter Makk
*root@???*

Additional information about the mirror:

*quantum-mirror.hu (78.131.56.189)*

It only serves IPv4 connections.

Not providing FTP service, but it has a public rsync service up to 60
concurrent connections.

*rsync://quantum-mirror.hu/tails*

The mirror has *200Mb/s* international upload bandwidth. (in a few weeks
it will be 1Gb/s)

(also accepts connections from other countries, regions and does not
limit their bandwidth)

If You need more information or have any questions, please feel free to
write an e-mail to root@??? or check out the distribution page
https://quantum-mirror.hu/web/distributions_en.html#tails

Best regards,

Peter Makk