Re: [Tails-dev] Wifi card Re: GDM

Author: alienpup
To: u
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Wifi card Re: GDM
u wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > I must report also that while booting 3.11 on my HP DM4 laptop is successful, Tails does not detect the laptops internal WiFi card. All other Tails releases since 3.9 have detected the internal card on the DM4.
>
> Could you run in a terminal
>
> lspci | grep Network
>
> and send the output either here (public list) or to our help desk
> (https://tails.boum.org/support/).
>
> Thank you,
> u.

u.
I'm pleased to report that the wifi problem was a false alarm. Booting the DM4 again in order to get the lspci output, the onboard wifi was detected and connected normally. Nonetheless, here is what lspci reports:

# lspci | grep Network
01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 (rev 67)

regards,
alienpup