Re: [Tails-dev] Planning for the 3.11 release

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Planning for the 3.11 release
Cyril Brulebois:
> And sorry for the late notice.
>
> The 3.11 release is planned for next week. From our calendar
> (https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/):
>
>     2018-12-11: Release 3.11 (Firefox 60.4, bugfix release)

> I'd like to build the image the day before: Monday, 2018-12-10, so that
> we have a little time to deal with possible regressions (remember 3.10
> and 3.10.1?).

Cool!

I'll be busy with some offline work on Tuesday morning but I'll be back
in the afternoon around 16:00 CET.

When do you think it's best for me to write the release notes:

- On Monday after you publish the image? I don't mind working a bit late
on Monday afternoon.
- On Tuesday afternoon after I get back?

--
sajolida