[Tails-project] Internet Freedom Festival, April 1-5 in Vale…

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] Internet Freedom Festival, April 1-5 in Valencia, Spain
Hey!

I'm realizing now that I haven't written about the IFF on this list yet
for next year:

https://internetfreedomfestival.org/

The IFF is a great place to connect with people working with diverse
communities on the ground. It's also a good place to sync with people
building related tools.

I want to go this year again (and lately emma was coming too).
We usually rent a flat with some other friendly people.

You don't have to pay to enter but you have to register and last year
they ran out of space. I'll tell you when the registration opens.

I submitted a practical workshop on paper prototyping.

--
sajolida