Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.or…

Author: emma peel
To: Tails localization discussion, sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving]
sajolida:
> emma peel:
>> psychi:
>>> sorry, forgot to attach my repo: https://github.com/mdrights/tails-zh_CN
>>
>> I added those translations as suggestions a while ago to the translation platform. there is another translator that is also adding translations there for Chinese Simplified (Mainland)
>
> Does this mean that maybe mdrights and the people working on Weblate are
> duplicating work? Because the translations done on Weblate are not
> imported back in Git I guess...

I think jxtsai and mdrights starting working before weblate. The only thing that needs to happen is that people reviews each other works.

> How could we solve this?

Maybe if people is translating from git is better that they use Weblate's repo instead of tails/master, as for example the new Catalan team could translate from weblate's git, as the catalan files are already there.