Re: [Tails-l10n] Missing svg for fundraiser diagram

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Missing svg for fundraiser diagram
intrigeri:
> sajolida:
>> Here you go! The source is a spreadsheet, in attachment. Translate E5:E8
>> and take a screenshot in the sheet 'Graph'.
>
> Given this is the "source code" (aka. preferred form of modification)
> for the image that we have in Git, it should itself be in our Git tree
> too in order to fulfill our claim to distribute free software.

Done in ad3b6cea28.

I originally planned to add it to accounting.git but it makes more sense
to have it in tails.git for translators.

I've been very careful to not add any binary file that's not directly
useful for Tails users or visitors of our website to tails.git since you
corrected me several times after rewriting the Git history some years
ago. But indeed, it sometimes seems to make sense, so I'll relax my habits.

--
sajolida