Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] Traduction personas

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] Traduction personas
intrigeri:
> Chre:
>> We didn't translate reports now, but, maybe it is useful to translate
>> personas because it is a good idea?
>>
>> What do you think about that?
>
> I have no strong opinion about translating personas but in any case,
> I think this should wait for them to be finalized (e.g. the blueprint
> does not document which one is the primary and which ones are the
> secondary personas) and possibly moved somewhere under /contribute.
> I believe this process is tracked on #11162.

Hi l3ibi,

The personas, like basically everything else below /contribute or
/blueprint are meant as internal tools for contributors. So I don't
think it's worth translating them.

Plus, there's currently no infrastructure to translate these pages on
the website. Their description is also meant to evolve a bit over time
so there's no really point at which they will be in their final final form.

--
sajolida