Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] Re: Bad Transifex strings vs Tails…

Author: emma peel
To: segfault, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] Re: Bad Transifex strings vs Tails 3.9.1
segfault:
> Hi,
>

>> Please review (segfault offered to do so)
>
> I reviewed it and it looks good to me. I added a few more comments which
> I guess you missed. I pushed a commit to the branch on your repo (is it
> OK if I do that? I'm not yet used to having commit access to the repos).

i am ok with your changes, now somebody should merge the branch to tails master.

> I didn't test if the comments are actually picked up by
> xgettext/intltool and visible for translators, but I assume you did that
> or will do that.

The comments are taken into the .po file, as can be seen at:

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/tree/po/de.po?h=translation-fixes&id=dbfa2a1f7b5df02628bb48d95575ff7192518aef#n225

and also they appear on the transifex translation interface in a very
prominent place.

That is why I think no translator made mistakes with the strings that had
the explanation, and I hope no translators will make mistakes now.

But I haven't seen any sign on transifex interface about python-brace-format

emmapeel