Re: [Tails-testers] Generate more revenue from Tails

Author: Lior Pinsler
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Generate more revenue from Tails

Hello,

Following up on my last email,

It would be great to setup a call this week.

Looking forward to your response,
Lior

      On 16-Sep-18 16:38:40, Lior Pinsler wrote:

Hi,

My name is Lior and I lead the SDK partnerships at Luminati.
I assume your software Tails earns money by charging users
for a premium subscription or by showing ads - both models do not pay
out much and harm the user experience.

We now offer you a third option.

Luminati’s monetization SDK for Windows desktop provides your users
the option to use the software for free, without collecting user's
data. In exchange we pay you $3,000 USD per month, for every 100K
daily active users.
Luminati is the largest proxy network, having millions of IPs based on
other developers who embedded our SDK. More information is available on
http://luminati.io/sdk_win.

I’d like to schedule a 15 minute call to let you know how we can start.
Are you available tomorrow at 12:30pm your local time?

Best regards,
Lior
--
Lior Pinsler | Sales Director, Luminati SDK | +972-54-5322130 | Skype: live:lior_365 | http://luminati.io/sdk_win