[Tails-dev] Tails 3.9 mouse glitch (mouse stopped working)

Author: Ty Petronack
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails 3.9 mouse glitch (mouse stopped working)
Just sent all my money to my tails persistence usb while downloading the 3.9 update , after the update got done loading tried waiting some time for another screen to prompt me to restart tails but it disconnected me from wifi so I figured I’d try to just restart it anyway after waiting some time to make sure it doesn’t prompt me to restart , so I restart my pc and every time I boot tails my usb mouse no longer works. Tried switching multiple USB’s . Please help

Sent from my iPhone