Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working

Author: wyba4745nh
To: tails-testers
CC: Tails Testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working
Hi intrigeri,thank you for your answer!I tried to upgrade to 3.9rc1 and with the boot option xorg-driver=intel is working well!
I also have been able to test unlock veracrypt volumes, I was really waiting for this utility, very helpful for me (I use truecrypt/veracrypt since the first versions). So I do some tests creating volumes and hidden volumes with the normal program and try to unlock with the Tails utility. I found that the hidden volumes are not unlocked! For example I created a test file volume containing an hidden volume with a long password (50+ char password). Tails successfully unlocked the outer volume but when trying to unlock the hidden one with the long password it fails (with or without "Hidden volume" option, no change). With the classic program downloaded from veracrypt it works like a charm. I tested the veracrypt version 1.22.Another thing: the Tor browser is now missing the NoScript button next to the "onion" button. I found a context menu that maybe could do the same functions (such as "temporary allow script on this page" which I use) but clicking on it simply does nothing.
Thank you very much for any help, have a nice day!

--
Inviato in modo sicuro con Tutanota. Ottieni oggi stesso la tua mailbox crittografata!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>