Re: [Tails-testers] 3.9-rc1 testing

Author: Alan
To: HumMy, intrigeri
CC: sajolida, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] 3.9-rc1 testing
Hi,

I just tried again to reproduce the issue and confirm that the
notification that the applications are being installed is shown a 2nd
time after a network connection appears and tails-additional-software
checked for security updates of the software.

This was not expected in the design but is harmless. I'll prepare a
branch that fixes this issue, but I don't guarantee it will be ready on
time for 3.9 (if I remember well the deadline is now!)

You can track progress on https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15879

Thanks for your report,

Alan

HumMy: