Re: [Tails-testers] Nvidia Pascal no longer loads gdm

Author: Soul Null
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Nvidia Pascal no longer loads gdm
Perfect. I am glad I was able to be a decent guinea pig :) Obviously if I run across any bugs that may be distro-specific, I'll be sure to report in the future. This has been a positive experience, and I thank you for being polite, helpful, and frankly, nice to work with. Take care (for now...)30.08.2018, 00:22, "intrigeri" <intrigeri@???>:Soul Null: Well, I stand corrected. I may have put a dot instead of a dash/dash instead of a dot somewhere accidentally when I tried it.. My apologies. live-config by itself does work.Great! So worst case I'll document thelive-config.xorg-driver=modesetting workaround onhttps://tails.boum.org/support/known_issues/graphics/