Re: [Tails-testers] Nvidia Pascal no longer loads gdm

Autore: Soul Null
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Nvidia Pascal no longer loads gdm
Well, I stand corrected. I may have put a dot instead of a dash/dash instead of a dot somewhere accidentally when I tried it.. My apologies. live-config by itself does work. And that'll save me some keystrokes at least.29.08.2018, 02:57, "intrigeri" <intrigeri@???>:Hi,Soul Null: I'm not sure why I ask questions only to research and try them out for myself afterwards, so I do apologize for that.... But good news! Blacklisting nouveau and setting the live-config parameter did the trick, I'm back to being able to do 1080p@120hz. My full grub append is live-config.xorg-driver=modesetting rd.driver.blacklist=nouveauI'm very surprised that rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau has _any_ effect:the only piece of code I could find in Debian that honors this settingis in dracut… which we don't use.May you please retry with only:  live-config.xorg-driver=modesetting?Cheers,-- intrigeri