Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working

Author: wyba4745nh
To: Tails Testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working

Hi intrigeri,
thank you! I reverted back to tails 3.8. However I succesfully loaded troubleshooting mode (but with a screen resolution of 640x480 was nearly impossible to do anything).
However, here is the result of the command you asked for:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation UHD Graphics 620 [8086:5917] (rev 07)

(even if I use a laptop equipped with Nvidia GeForce MX150). My laptop is Acer A515-51G-51V7.
Hope this helps you, I found in Tails a great project and if this can contribute in any way I would be very happy!

Thank you, have a nice day.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>