[Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working

Autore: wyba4745nh
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working
Hi dears!
I tried to upgrade tails to 3.9rc1 from 3.8 in a samsung usb stick. Everything worked, no errors and clean reboot. Then Tail Greeting appeared, unlocked my persistent drive and setup an administrator password (italian language choosen). When clicked "Start Tails" the screen had the aspect as attached :-(
How could I resolve this? Will be possibile to upgrade to stable 3.9 without issue or reinstall?
Thank you, have a nice day!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>