[Tails-testers] Potential Problem

Author: Steven Quint
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-testers] Potential Problem
Hello,

Thank you for all the hard work. I use Tails as my primary OS for everything.

I tested the 3.9 version today. I can't get the new Veracrypt feature to work. I created new Veracrypt volumes and drives, and I can open them with the Veracrypt program. But the Tails program never works.

I keep getting the following message with the drive, for example, though it's equivalent when I try to open volumes:

Couldn't unlock volume 31GB Volume:
Error unlocking /dev/sdc: Command-line 'cryptsetup tcryptOpen "/dev/
sdc" "tcrypt-2080" --veracrypt 'exited with non-zero exit status 2:
No device header detected with this passphrase.

I'm not sure if this is a user error. But again, I succeeded in opening this very drive with Veracrypt so it's not the volume that's faulty. And I've checked the password (and Caps Lock) numerous times.

Thanks again,

Steven