Re: [Tails-dev] Advertising Inquiry - CyberGhost VPN \ Tail…

Author: Shay Nahmias
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Advertising Inquiry - CyberGhost VPN \ Tails.boum.org
Hi guys, Hope all is good.

My name is Shay and I'm affiliate manager at CyberGhost VPN.

I would like to check the opportunity of advertising our VPN on your website.

We are offering secured and anonymously surfing online which can be relevant for your audience.

We can cooperate in many ways like Banner \ Exit-Pop \ Product Review \ Article about VPN etc..

We can also give a special deal for added value to your users.

I can tell you that CyberGhost VPN is on the Top 5 best VPN's in the industry.

We support: 7 devices (the highest in the industry) \ 2,700+ IP's & Servers worldwide \ More than 60 countries & many other advantages.

At the moment we have more than 15,000,000 active users all over the world.

Waiting for your feedback,

#You can also add me on skype – shay.nahmias1

Thanks,

Shay Nahmias |Publisher Relations Manager

<mailto:%20%20shay.n@cyberghost.ro> shay.n@???
<http://www.cyberghost.com/> www.cyberghost.com
shay.nahmias1

     <https://www.facebook.com/cyberghostvpn>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2309944/>    <https://twitter.com/cyberghostvpn>   Trade Register No.: J40/1278/2011 | UDI/VAT ID: RO28003392