Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom moun…

Author: VeraCrypt Team
To: segfault, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom mounter in Tails
Hi,

We have no problem to give the rights to use VeraCrypt name to Tails,
"VeraCrypt Mounter" and all their derivatives provided that the
following terms are respected:

  - Derivatives must not be commercial products. A dedicated commercial
license is available from IDRIX.
  - There should be a clear indication to users that the software
provided by Tails, "VeraCrypt Mounter" and their derivatives are not
linked in any way to the VeraCrypt project or to IDRIX, and that all
support requests should be addressed to the authors of "Tails",
"VeraCrypt Mounter" and their derivatives.

If these terms are respected, then we allow Tails, the software
"VeraCrypt Mounter" and all their non-commercial derivatives to use the
name "VeraCrypt" in their name and the VeraCrypt logo in their logo.

Are these terms ok for you?

Regards,
--
Mounir IDRASSI