Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: upgraded graphics stac…

Autore: intrigeri
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: upgraded graphics stack and nouveau driver
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Two weeks later, I've received:

> - 3 reports that tell me there's no regression nor improvement
> - 1 report that tells me there's a minor improvement

One month later I got a few more reports:

- 4 reports that tells me there's no regression nor improvement
- 1 reports that tells me there's a minor improvement
- 1 report that tells me there's a significant improvement

Total:

- 7 reports that tell me there's no regression nor improvement
- 2 reports that tell me there's a minor improvement
- 1 report that tells me there's a significant improvement

> That's not enough for me to feel confident we can ship this without
> breaking Tails on lots of hardware.

With no regression report I'll go ahead and will prepare a branch that
includes at least parts of these changes for Tails 3.9.

Thanks everyone!