[Tails-testers] TAILS ISO, Veracrypt Beta - Why no signature…

Author: Tariq Adams
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-testers] TAILS ISO, Veracrypt Beta - Why no signature?
I noticed that the Beta ISO to test Veracrypt doesn't have a signature. Why is that? If it did, then downloading it over an
non-https link wouldn't be that big an issue other than principle. But no signature over an unencrypted linl from a 'magnet'
website seems to me to ask for trouble - invite MiTM attack. Personally I'd love to test it out since I use TAILS whenever
possible; because I have to. I imagine that other potential testers are wary to download as ISO for the reasons given.
Maybe I just haven't noticed until now, but it seems totally out of character for tails.boum.org

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.