Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Please test pre-commit hook for…

Author: u
To: Tails localization discussion, The Tails public development discussion list, hefee, tails it, tails-l10n-pt-br
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Please test pre-commit hook for po files
Hi!

sajolida:
> u:
>> sajolida:
>>> u:

>>> If you're adding validity checks to our current PO files it would be nice to also make them comply
>>> with them, otherwise:
>>>
>>> - Translators (and mergers) will have to fix them one by one

Actually, the cool thing is that we have a script for it :) See

./wiki/src/contribute/l10n_tricks/unify_po-headers.sh de

Where "de" is the language code of the files you want to fix.

I've prepared a branch with clean files nevertheless:
tails.gittranslation_platform_clean_po

> And I guess you also checked (or have a plan so) that the "Update PO
> files" of ikiwiki on the production server are compatible with your new
> validation rules, right?

This will happen.

Please update again branch tails.git:translation_platform_hooks to get
the latest version of our scripts and git hooks.

Cheers!
u.