Re: [Tails-dev] Tails on MacBook?

Author: Marco Betschart
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails on MacBook?
Hi Intrigeri,

Thanks for your feedback. I understand the situation and your proposed steps are absolutely legitimate from a Tails angle.
What would be the best approach for provide you a patch? I’ve seen https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/code <https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/code>

But since I only own my MacBook 12“ I’m not quite sure if it is fast enough to build the whole project and how I would ensure everything is working correctly afterwards?

Cheers,
Marco