Re: [Tails-l10n] [review'n'merge] list layout change and co…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review'n'merge] list layout change and consequences in .po files
emma peel:
> Ok, I have prepared the different commits at:

> To git.tails.boum.org:emmapeel/tails
>  * [new branch]            forcing_list_layout

> Please review this branch.

It looks like powerful Git features got out of control: some of your
new commits are present multiple times on your branch. To avoid that,
before submitting for review, I suggest doing a quick "git log
$TARGET_BRANCH..$TOPIC_BRANCH" sanity check and ensure you're
submitting what you think you are. I think it's a good idea to get
used to this in general, and it becomes even more important when
you're experimenting with Git history rewriting features that can have
problematic outcome when misused.

Merged anyway, thanks! :)

Also, when unfuzzying the existing French translation you copied the
English strings, not the pre-existing French ones (e.g. "Thunderbird:"
vs. "Thunderbird :") ⇒ fixed in commit 56c69996e0.