Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] translated partners page

Autore: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] translated partners page
Hi maxdroid,

thanks for helping out with translations!
Could you please split the individual translations in seperate branches?

At the moment there is only one branch for both the partners and the
upgrade translation, which makes it harder to review translations that
belong together.
(Also there are two files in that branch that don't belong to the
translation (config/chroot_local-patches/Desktop-Notify and
config/chroot_local-patches/live-boot) - i guess those are remains of a
build...)

thanks again,
if there are any questions, feel free to ask!

cheers,
muri