Re: [Tails-dev] [htp] 0001-When-date-header-cannot-be-fetch…

Author: intrigeri
To: Linus Nordberg
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [htp] 0001-When-date-header-cannot-be-fetched-print-URL-too.patch
Hi Linus,

Linus Nordberg:
> Please find attached a very minor patch for slightly improved
> diagnostics in htp.

Thanks! Applied to htp.git and then imported the latest version of
the script into tails.git (devel branch).

> Since late February, I've seen 75 requests from 18 sites fail to
> retrieve a date header:

I suspect some of these failures are caused by a too strict regexp:
some servers send a "date:" header while the code you're running only
looks for a "Date:" header. We've fixed that problem in tails.git
7 months ago but back then we failed to merge the corresponding change
into htp.git; apparently due to a (lack of) communication problem
between the developer and the reviewer. So I've just done this merge.

I'm curious about how your results will look like once you upgrade to
what's on the master branch in htp.git now :)