Re: [Tails-l10n] [review]FAQ and some updates

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review]FAQ and some updates
emma peel:
> well maybe I should ask for a review first

I'm not sure... You already have an internal revision process for the
language in Weblate, right? Because there's nobody else on this list to
review the Spanish.

If it's about reviewing that the website builds correctly, then I do
this when merging such branches and intrigeri probably does that too.

> emma peel:
>> Please pull these already reviewed in weblate - PO-checked - built
>>
>> They are the FAQ section (new translation yay!), and some updates to the Installation Assistant
>>
>> https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/
>>
>> branch: updates_Spanish
>>
>> https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/log/?h=updates_spanish

Merged, thanks!