[Tails-l10n] proposal: translate the Code of Conduct and the…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: emma peel
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] proposal: translate the Code of Conduct and the Social Contract
I understand the rational beneath not needed to translate many things under the /contribute section of our website as unfortunately you need to speak English to contribute to Tails, but I wonder if we could make an exception with the texts of the Code of Conduct and the Social Contract?

I think you don't need to be a contributor to be interested on this texts.

For example if you are a journalist that is thinking on using Tails and does not speak English, you could be interested on them. Or if you are thinking on making a donation to Tails.

There is a translated version of the Social Contract in the /news section but it is not prominent anymore and is not translated to many languages.

What do you think about this?