Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt-br] small fixes for index page

Author: emma peel
To: Tails localization discussion, drebs
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt-br] small fixes for index page
drebs@???:> One question: when committing, should we avoid "formatting" changes in
> po files, like removals of comments or line width re-formattings?

Line re-wrappings will happen when the .po file is built on other operating system I think.

I would not include the 'rewrapping only' changes, as they are likely to be rewrapped again by the website builder to their previous state.

but I like to add more header information, like:

"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;\n"
"Language: zh\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: tails-l10n@???\n"

as this information stays on the PO files and is interesting for the latter support and reuse of the translations.