[Tails-l10n] DuckDuckGo donation challenge

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] DuckDuckGo donation challenge
Dear Tails translators!

Tuesday March 9th 2018 (6pm Berlin time) the DuckDuckGo donation
challenge will start - and we're part of it!
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/tails-live/tailslive

If you can and want, we'd be glad to see you join our fundraising team,
by clicking the "Join the team" button. This will allow you to donate
and/or to raise money for Tails by sending emails to your own social
circles. I'll keep people who join the team as well as the tails-project
mailing list updated about the challenges which we can earn.

Currently the text on the page above exists only in English, but it
would be nice to have it translated.

This campaign runs for exactly one month - so if you think it's worth
it, please help us by providing a translated version of the text. (It
might slightly change until Sunday.. but in any case, fundraisers are
allowed to write whatever they want on their own page, so you can also
just get inspired and write something in your own words.)

Cheers!
u.