[Tails-project] in order to promote / change the keyboard of…

Author: Shion
To: tails-project@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-project] in order to promote / change the keyboard of computer civilization
https://vimeo.com/250953988
Google: ShionKeys
I need investors
$200,000, sell 1% shares, 10% capping.

If you can see the future of ShionKeys, it's all worth it.

Anyone who can find an investment for ShionKeys will get a 1% stake.
If you can see the future of ShionKeys, you know what this 1% stands for.
Don't worry about your "1%", As long as the investor "testifies / mentions" because you see your information, you can get it.

## Future Every computer/PC (Such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, industrial computers,,,) will use ShionKeys as the standard keyboard

I'm so sorry that I had to shameless send the same message to different people, until I find an investment.

It's not spam.

GitHub@ShionAt