Re: [Tails-l10n] [fa][review] updates to farsi files

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: emma peel
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fa][review] updates to farsi files
intrigeri:
> Hi,

> I think option (2) would be a much better investment.

me too, as it will help on the translation of strings being more modular, and on the review of changes too.

many times there are big translation strings hard to split. I think it happens with lists usually:

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/tree/wiki/src/contribute.es.po#n386

this can be troubling for some translators! if you don't have an easy way of analizing the differences, sometimes it looks complicated, even when is only one line change. and the whole paragraph goes fuzzy.