[Tails-dev] helpdesk report (3.5 release)

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tails-bugs
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] helpdesk report (3.5 release)

Hi !

since there was a release a few days ago, I thought you'd like a quick report about what users complained about.

- a lot of non english users complained about tails installer not letting them click on install [1].

- some electrum users that were freaking out about the vulnerability asked for an upgrade [2].

- the last reports worth mentioning are about people wanting to use their keyboard and touchpad on 2017 macbooks [3], and users with nvidia pascal not able to get to the greeter [4], and of course some users chose to send us whisperback reports about the scary "kernal BUG" instead of reading the release note...

cheers.

[1] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15233

[2] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15022

[3] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/13576

[4] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/15116
--
Our help desk is helping hundreds of Tails users each month.
Each user request costs us $6 on average to process.

If you find it useful, please consider donating to Tails so we
can help more people like you:

https://tails.boum.org/donate?r=help