[Tails-dev] Experimentation on a tails image

Author: Eric Davis
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] Experimentation on a tails image
Hello TAILS developers, my name is Eric Davis. I am interested in helping
with development, de-bugging, testing and experimentation with the TAILS
live system. One experiment i have been working on is combining TAILS with
Whonix using gnome boxes to boot the virtual machines. I have read every
single page of the tails documentation, including customization and
building a tails image, however i cannot get vagrant to grab the basebox
from your repository.

Also, i just want to make sure I am correct in what to do after i boot
into the basebox. Do i simply install gnome boxes and the image files, and
then use rake to build the boot image?