Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: Tails with Linux 4.14

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: Tails list for early testers
Sujet: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: Tails with Linux 4.14
Hi!

intrigeri:
> Please test an *experimental* Tails ISO image with the new kernel
> in the next 72 hours:
> https://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-14976-linux-4.14-force-all-tests/lastSuccessful/archive/build-artifacts/

Update: the last ISO in there has a newer kernel, with the mitigation
measure we want (Kernel/User page tables isolation aka. KPTI) enabled.
If you tested an older one already, please test again. If you did not
test yet, please do so and then:

> If you notice regressions compared to Tails 3.3, please report
> it here including:

> - the full filename of the ISO you've tested
> - description of the regression

Success reports would be welcome as well :)

Reports should go to this very mailing list (or to myself, in the
exceptional case when you need to disclose sensitive information).

Thanks in advance!