Re: [Tails-l10n] Glossaries from Localization Lab

Author: ErinM
To: u, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Glossaries from Localization Lab
Hello u,

The primary translator and French language coordinator for localization lab is in fact Quebecois, so while they try to stay as neutral as possible for all French speakers, I'm sure they lean Canadian.

We would love this kind of feedback on the glossaries as they are living things. The comments field for each term can also be very useful for providing general and dialectical context for terms as well. I'll forward these comments to the French translators to add to the glossary.

Best,
Erin