Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) misc15

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) misc15
xin:
> Chre:
>> xin:
>>> Repo: https://git-tails.immerda.ch/xin/tails/
>>> Branch: translate/misc15
>>> Last Commit: 3f1a5e263b8826ca424c49912e1d47af3c1d29dd
>>
>> I'm in trouble with
>> wiki/src/doc/about/openpgp_keys/signing_key_revocation.fr.po because
>> translated strings are in english.
>>
>> Is it right?
>
> Yes, it's a copy of an email, I think it don't need a translation.

This page should see very little views. It's meant as a way of making
our internal security practices more transparent for accountability but
it's not very useful to users as such. We also thought of it as a way of
maybe inspiring other projects to do something similar.

With this in mind, I think that's up to you here and both having the
email translated and in English is fine.

I see that xin copied the English strings as translations while having
it translated could still make sense for both the objectives stated
above (accountability and reuse by other projects). But if it makes your
work easier to flags this string as translated this way, it's fine with
me :)