Re: [Tails-ux] When the pain of ignorance exceeds the pain o…

Author: t-om
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] When the pain of ignorance exceeds the pain of learning
Holy fuck! That's beautiful!! in so many ways and so many different situations/applications!!

    * Most users turn to tech docs only when the pain of ignorance exceeds the pain of learning.
    * At the moment users get frustrated enough to submit to learning documentation, they’re in a state least likely to get any learning done.

Thanks, I'm gonna take this over into the human ~ human realm, as well as the human ~ tech realm
~ T