Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Uzair Farooq, Muhammad Usman Subhani
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
intrigeri:
> sajolida:
>> All the blockers are cleared now and I'll see if I can release the new
>> download page this afternoon. Yeah!
>
> Woohoo! Thanks everyone for your work :)

Ah, and today the Chrome inline installation started working without me
doing anything :)

So we have something 100% working now on both Firefox and Chrome.

The integration in the rest of our installation instructions is also
done and reviewed by Cody.

I'm now only blocking on the security concern that I raised in a
dedicated thread. And ideally another round of JS review by u.

After the release I still want to do a bunch of CSS improvements to make
the page more pretty (and meaningful!).