Re: [Tails-ux] Improving our Bluetooth trade-off

Autore: intrigeri
To: Tails help desk
CC: tails-ux
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-ux] Improving our Bluetooth trade-off
Hi help desk,

> 1. Short-term: fully disable Bluetooth (#14655, I'll probably get my
>    branch merged today so 3.2~rc1 is safe vs. BlueBorne, but we can
>    revert this change in 3.2 final if it's not OK). As explained
>    above, this should not impact UX much.

Could you please tell me how much this change, shipped in Tails 3.2,
has affected users from your point of view? I can do without
quantitative data if you haven't started collecting such things yet.

There are two related reports on tails-testers@ that I still need to
process. So far that's all the feedback I got, so from where I stand
it looks like the impact is pretty limited.