Re: [Tails-testers] help testing

Autore: Thomas Doczkal
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] help testing
On 10/30/2017 02:42 PM, ungdom@??? wrote:
> Hi,
> With experience of my previous job as a software tester I'd like to help out testing Tails. Do I just download an experimental ISO and do exploratory testing or...? Also where do I report bugs? I have little experience using mailing list so maybe I'm addressing the wrong people.
> Regards,
> JJ

Hi,

unfortunately I don't have experience in software testing as you have
but I think this is the right mailing list to post to. Though recently
activity was very low. Last Mail I received - before your mail - was
22nd of October.

Activity is an up and down here. Just be patient and someone will reply
to your mail with more details.

There is [0] worth reading.
Quote from the page:
"What you can test on them:

    The new features, as described in the Changelog, linked from the
announcement.
    Any other feature of Tails, for example the ones listed in our
manual test suite[1]."

Hope that helps you how to start.

Kind Regards,
Thomas