Re: [Tails-ux] Draft survey on VeraCrypt usage

Autore: segfault
To: sajolida, Tails user experience & user interface design
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-ux] Draft survey on VeraCrypt usage
Looks great!

A few things:

Re: "Which operating system other than Tails do you use the most?"
I would add an "Other" option to the question, or else people using
other OSes might feel left out.

I wonder why I don't get asked if I encrypt my entire system if I choose
any other OS than Windows. Does TC/VC support this only on Windows?

I don't think the questions will tell us *why* and *how* people are
using keyfiles, which you added as research questions. But I don't think
this matters much, so I don't care if you add something for this.

I don't see how the survey will allow us to answer the research
questions "Do people share files between Tails and their regular
operating system? Why? How?" and "Can we rely on file containers having
a .tc or .hc extension?". Maybe I missed something?

Cheers!