Re: [Tails-testers] Please enable saving files on separate u…

Autore: mercedes508
To: Tails list for early testers
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Please enable saving files on separate usb stick
Hi,

First, note that this mailing-list is for test, not for support, we have
dedicated support channels:

https://tails.boum.org/support/

> I need Tails in order to download files from INTERNET without infecting my
> computer. Therefore I use mainly the unsafe browser but it does not see the
> another, separate usb.
> Please add the ability to save files on separate usb stick.

In order to downlaod files to a USB, you'll have to download using Tor
Browser, not the Unsafe Browser, which is only designed for logging into
captive portals:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/unsafe_browser/

Cheers.