Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page

Author: sajolida
To: Uzair Farooq
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page
sajolida:
> Uzair Farooq:
>> I've pushed two repositories:
>>
>> Extension: https://github.com/usman-subhani/verification-extension
>
> anonym: Can you check this one?
>
>> Web: https://github.com/usman-subhani/Tails-Web-App
>
> I had a very quick look at this one but can't see any Git history in it.
> GitHub says "1 commit". Can you provide us with a Git repo that instead
> adds commits on top of what is in our public Git repo? And commits
> explaining the changes that you did?
>
> I downloaded the raw version of
> wiki/src/install/inc/steps/download_2.inline.html, checked the diff, and
> saw some of your changes:
>
> <label id="verify-download-wrapper" class="btn btn-primary btn-verify">
>
> Verify download&hellip;
>
> <input id="verify-download" type="file"/>
>
> </label>
>
> Is this the only thing you changed to the whole website? How am I
> supposed to review your changes without Git history?

Hi Uzair!

Ping on this ----^

Do you think that you can have something for us to review by the end of
the week? With a Git history based on:

- https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails for the HTML page

- https://git-tails.immerda.ch/download-and-verify-extension for the
extension itself. This repo doesn't show up in the web interface but
you can clone it.

The ball has been on your side since September 24 (2½ weeks) and I'm a
bit worried to have so little news.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
Maybe our expectations were not very clear in the first place...